Blog Journal 6

    In my initial experience using Diigo I was very confused. I do not really like using Diigo because I feel as though every topic I look up I cannot find. I am not sure if I am using Diigo wrong but it is not my favorite. I hope to be able to understand it better in the future.

    In my experience with blogging, I have grown to like it. At first I felt a little weird putting my thoughts out there. Now however, I think it is helpful to write out my thoughts and how I feel about different subjects. In the blogging process so far, I have learned how to better formulate my thoughts.

    An interesting Web 2.0 tool I might use while teaching is Youtube. I believe youtube videos can be very helpful in helping students learn about certain topics. I remember watching Youtube videos to learn about conjunctions and it helped me a lot. Below is a link to Youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Journal 5

Blog Journal 2

About Casey