Blog Journal 8

    A new skill I acquired from working on the website is how to make a website. Making the actual website was difficult for me and I am still not sure if I completed it correctly. I disliked how the site was set up to actually create the website. In my future career, I will definitely use separate pages to make my website, as well as, adding links to other resources to the other students. https://education.weebly.com/weebly/main.php#/     

    In working with Diigo, I have learned how to highlight parts of a web page and attach notes to it. This application can be useful in my classroom for when I am trying to teach a lesson and want to show my kids something. It will be easier to find a highlighted part of a web page, rather than looking through the whole thing. With team members, I can send them specific parts of a web page I find interesting. In my individual personal efforts, it will be helpful so I can easily find what websites I am using to do my work.

    Technology in the classroom has developed a lot over the years. I have seen it first hand just by being a student. Teachers have gone from chalkboards, to overheads, to giant screens, and laptops. Everytime a new piece of technology came out, I remember watching my teachers try to figure it out. I think it is very important that teachers are properly taught how to use these new devices. One site you can use to stay up to date on technology trends in education is the eLearning Industry, https://elearningindustry.com/top-educational-technology-trends-2020-2021 . This website has articles about all of the new technology trends in 2021.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Journal 5

Blog Journal 2

About Casey