Blog Journal 7

     I think teacher pages on school websites are a very good idea. A teacher page on a school website makes it easy for the students and even parents to see what is expected of them. When I was in elementary, middle school, and highschool I always used to check my teacher's websites to see what I had due that night. I looked at St. Anastasia Catholic School's website and a 5th grade teacher, Mrs. Stapleton has test and quiz dates on her website. She also has school events that are coming up.


https://5thdimensionstas.edublogs.org/




    I envision myself using technology to accomplish my professional responsibilities by definitely making my own teacher website. I will also assign my students homework that they can do virtually. Another thing I plan to do is use Zoom more. If a student must stay home sick and does not want to miss a day of class, now they can log on to Zoom.

     I did not really get to work on the wiki platform because our group was not getting the emails. I enjoyed the project we did however. I could have my future students create a wiki on a topic of their choice. I feel like this could help students learn material better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Journal 5

Blog Journal 2

About Casey