Blog Journal 4


    
The grade level I chose is grades 6-8. The standard I chose is LAFS.68.RH.3.7. This standard is about integrating visual information into print and digital texts. I feel that with my current skill set, I would be prepared to implement this standard to an extent. I still believe I would need more training to be fully prepared on this however.

    In CPALMS I chose 7th grade science. One resource I found called "Different Scientists." This allows students to keep up with scientists from all around the world. I would use this resource in my class because I feel it would help keep students up to date on what is going on in the science world.

    It is important to be a proficient Internet searcher as a teacher so you can provide the most accurate information for students. Of the Internet searching skills that were introduced this week the one I would probably most moving forward is Google's "advanced search" feature. I would use this feature the most because it is the most specific. I also feel like it would give the most accurate information.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Journal 5

Blog Journal 2

About Casey