Blog Journal 10

    I think I will use data collection tools as a teacher by asking students how they prefer certain learning styles. For example, in a literature class I will survey to see which students like to read silently and which students prefer being read to. I feel like this would help especially in grades three and four while kids are starting to learn big words. Each student learns differently and it will help me know each student better.

    From reviewing my classmates blogs, I find the topics about distance learning very interesting. It is cool to see how each student handles Zoom. Everyone seems to have an opinion on it. Some people learn better this way, others do not.

    The technology-related skill I would like to learn next is how to make cool videos with transitions. I always see people making cool transitions in their videos and I do not know how. I will start by watching videos. Then I will start practicing on my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Journal 5

Blog Journal 2

About Casey